Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Grimm's Fairy Tales

Time is winding down quickly. It seems like not too long ago, Adam and I were still trying to figure out exactly when the 2012 school started, and just yesterday I swear I still had six months left. Today I turned in my grades, thus completing my final responsibility at school. Mozambique has seemingly managed to warp the fabric of time.
But whether it has or not, my time left in Nametil is coming to a close. So recently I've been hauling my camera about in an attempt to take all the pictures I've meant to take in the past two years, but haven't. I'm still looking to fully document Nametil, and I don't think I'll complete it to my satisfaction. Even if it doesn't happen, then I'll at least have these photos of the impossibly cute kids living in our neighborhood. In a 45 minute stretch, I managed to keep 170 photos, and have since pared it down to the 8 photos I've posted to Flickr. This here is only a couple of them, but just click on any of the photos and it will take you to my flickr. I hope you enjoy them.

IMG_1873

IMG_1860

IMG_2008

No comments: