Sunday, January 19, 2014

And the Mountains Echoed

Hey guys, it's been a little bit since I posted anything, so here are a couple pictures! I hope you like them! The new year started rough for the project, as one of our three birds on Mabula got deathly sick. We monitored him for a couple of days, then managed to catch him and rushed him to the vet, just in time. It was touch and go for a few days, but happily he has pulled through, and is back on Mabula. Hopefully we will be able to release him in the next couple of weeks.

In other news, for those who haven't yet heard, I've decided to return to the states. So my contract (and visa) finish in the middle of February, then I'll have a couple weeks of traveling, and will land in the U.S. of A. on March 5th. Get ready America!



No comments: